Supercharge Lab’s suite of AI solutions through our Enterprise practice have been applied across industries and use cases. Check out our use cases below:
Retail and Consumer Products
Use Case from Retail and Consumer Products Industry:
1. Modules: Product / Brand Affinity
AI is used to analyze data related to FMCG products and brand affinity to provide valuable insights and improve marketing strategies, product placement, store flow and visual merchandizing, through sentiment analysis, personalization, predictive modeling, image recognition, etc.
2. Modules: Product Development Life Cycle Management
- Built an end-to-end platform, integrating a B2B marketplace and a B2C marketplace with a backend platform for seamless transactional processing.
- Backend process automation systems for tasks that were repeated, learning from data to produce insights and predictive intelligence, reducing time from order to manufacturing to reaching the end-customer by over 50%.
- Trade finance/ treasury solutions incorporated to ensure seamless financial solutioning on a singular tech stack
- Simplified integration, streamline workflows, enhance data management, and provide cost and resource efficiency while offering scalability, flexibility, and faster development cycles.
Use Case from Investment Management Industry:
Modules: Automated Portfolio Management
- Investment Classification – Types, sectors, markets, others
- Portfolio definition with details of Portfolio Strategy and partner details
- Investment masters
- Investment transactions – Buy, Sell, Revalue, transfer, others
- Investment Risk Management & Analysis
- Trace Investment Expenses
- Market value entry / upload / Integration
- Seamless integration with General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Bank Modules
- Detailed Audit Trails of Investment Activity
Fund management solution that helped to calculate the probability of profit in each trade autonomously through the incorporation of technical analysis and macroeconomic data. Integrated with multiple ticker feeds for mutual funds, equities and commodity derivative platforms.
Investment & Portfolio Management:
Use Case from B2B Finance Industry:
Modules: Treasury solutions including tracking of loans, payments, and cashflow optimization
AI-driven credit financing and loan origination platform, incorporating credit risk assessment, fraud detection, customer service, document processing, loan pricing
Use Case from B2B Operations Industry:
Modules: Process optimization
- Business Operations: Telematics and fleet tracking solutions, operations management (LC/PO/DO/AP/AR), Inventory and Order management solutions.
- RPA automation for PO/DO generation, price drop notifications, and predictive demand tracking (to automate repurchase orders).
Use Case from Manufacturing Industry:
1. Modules: Manufacturing
- Digital Twin: End-to-end visibility of manufacturing operations Real-time data analytics, predictive capabilities, and decision support enable manufacturers to optimize processes, increase efficiency, and respond to changes proactively.
- Machine sensor integration, process automation, predictive maintenance, inventory optimization, energy efficiency, supply chain optimization, and workforce planning.
- Supply chain optimization and demand forecasting, real-time monitoring, and risk management.
2. Modules: Warehouse optimization
Warehouse operational optimization – indoor asset tracking and robotic automation of picking and packing up to the first mile.
3. Modules: Predictive Maintenance
Predictive Maintenance (PdM) through the integration of multiple sensors to both single lines of production and multiple lines of production and visualized with digital twin and push notifications (mobile application). Project has been sponsored by end client (contract manufacturing) or by factory owner (fully backward integrated manufacturers.
4. Modules: Defect Detection
CV (Computer Vision) for defect detection (visual inspection of end product or for manufacturing process). Used in quality control and inspection processes in manufacturing industries.
4. Modules: External Asset Tracking (Telematics)
Key points: data collection and monitoring, predictive maintenance, improved asset utilization, enhanced route optimization, geofencing and security, condition monitoring, risk management and compliance, real-time insights and analytics, supply chain optimization, and enhanced customer service.
Use Case from Healthcare Industry:
Modules: Lifestyle Medicine Recommendations
- Objective: To empower at-risk individuals with the right behavioral changes that can improve health outcomes and reduce insurance premiums
- Input Data: Voice based transcription of doctor interactions with patients, medical history, medicine use or medical compliance
- Process Data Sources: Extract text and unstructured data and fill forms as provided by medical professionals
- Output Data: Scoring of forms, calculation of proclivities to specific chronic illnesses, and recommendations for lifestyle changes.
Logistics and Supply Chain
Use Case from Logistics and Demand Forecasting Industry:
1. Modules: Demand Forecasting
Integrating with one of the world’s largest supply chain and logistics companies’ trade ecosystem, we launched a digital twin on top of a graphDB, to enable the following outcomes:
- Demand forecasting - The predictive analytics solution helped to provide the client with accurate demand forecasts, ensure optimal stock levels, reduce stockouts or excess inventory, and enhance overall supply chain efficiency.
- Proactive shipment monitoring and issue detection.
- Enhanced supply chain resilience - By analyzing data on supplier performance, market trends, and external factors, the solution identified vulnerabilities and provide insights to optimize supplier management, mitigate risks, and enhance supply chain resilience.
- Cost reduction and resource optimization - By accurately predicting demand, optimizing routes, and proactively addressing issues, the client achieved cost savings and resource optimization. This includes reduced fuel consumption, optimized fleet utilization, efficient resource allocation, and minimized operational inefficiencies. The predictive analytics solution enabled the client to make data-driven decisions that optimize costs while maintaining service quality.
- Shortening the supply chain for high-value food businesses by creating a digital twin that aids in predicting demand, driving visibility throughout network for the Global Food Industry.
- Ability to see where everything is trending, for example, when a particular country is gaining more demand, and how it can communicate that in dynamic pricing, shortening the supply chain cycle by providing increased fleet resources, etc.
2. Modules: Graph Database
The use case is built on customer and merchant data and their interactions collected from real data. With the main value for each group would be:
- End User Objective: Drive customer engagement and loyalty.
- Merchant Objective: More sales per $ ad spent.
- The omnichannel database helps by stitching customer demographic and touchpoints from various data sources to holistically construct a more complete user profile.
- This allows us to understand the customer better across services and create a more personalized lifestyle experience. This happens in two ways.
- Customer segmentation to enable targeted marketing/campaigns.
Use Case from Hospitality Industry:
1. Modules: Recommendation Engine
- Recommendation engine built on top of graph technology. Graphs are built so the relationships between customers and products / offers / packages they are likely to purchase are already laid out – so it becomes easier to run algorithms through the data to find recommendations.
- Real-time recommendations are becoming more important than ever. But the ability to correlate product information, past customer behavior, current supplier information, logistics, and social data such as ads clicked, and products discovered on social media has become increasingly difficult.
2. Modules: Customer journey optimization (check in)
- Seamless check-in and check-out processes
- Improving occupancy rates
- Cross-sell strategies attempt to identify complementary products or services that existing customers are likely to add to existing purchases
- Upsell strategies encourage users to upgrade or move to more premium or higher-tier offerings
Real Estate and Facility Management
Use Case from Real Estate and Facility Management Industry:
Modules: Staff scheduling and resource management
- Tracking and handling of security guard applications and clearance from the local police force to shorten the time from application to on-the-ground deployment
- Automated scheduling and human resource management to handle and manage large-scale operations and multiple compliance rules
- Automated reconciliation of billing (actual vs. submitted) to reduce the error rate for straight-through processing
- Sales and Customer Relationship Management to manage both customer engagement and develop account-based sales relationships
Use Case from Finance Industry:
Modules: Risk management
AP/ AR risk monitoring using past historical data. By leveraging past historical data, it can gain valuable insights into its AP and AR activities, assess risks, and take appropriate actions to mitigate those risks which can help improve cash flow, minimize bad debt, enhance customer relationships, and strengthen the overall financial health of the company
Use Case from Agriculture Industry:
Modules: Commodities price tracking
- Used by commodities traders to predict demand and supply shocks and supply chain optimization. By analyzing large amounts of data from various sources such as weather patterns, crop yields, production levels, transportation routes, and global economic trends, commodities traders gained insights into future demand and supply imbalances and make informed decisions about when and where to buy or sell commodities.
- Used to democratize the Big Food lobby in North America by creating significantly more transparency, making the food industry more accessible and inclusive to everyone, regardless of their socio-economic status or geographic location.
- Sigmund Sales
- Marketing Strategy
- Performance Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Development
- Ask Sigmund
Sigmund Sales is our automated lead generation solution that helps to scale growth. It has been applied in the following ways:
- Startups fundraising
- Enterprise sales
- Corporate recruiting
Sigmund Sales automates the targeting of the right audience on LinkedIn and email, sending out psychologically optimized messages to your specific target market and automating responses to interested parties.
The Sigmund Digital Audit solution was built to help make sense of large datasets, that included information about your brand’s current position in the digital sphere, benchmarked against that of your competitors. We take the following information into consideration:
- Ideal customer profiles and their psychological triggers
- Brand voice
- Page performance, including UI and technical SEO opportunities
- Page authority
- Branded and organic keywords and search terms
- Audience analytics, including demographics, location, volume, bounce rates, sources, attribution
- Advertising (across search and social)
- Content (across search and social)
- Backlinks and referrals
Sigmund’s Digital Audit tool provides immersive visualization of data and provides recommendations for both immediate and long-term performance in the digital landscape.
Performance marketing is an online advertising model where advertisers launch experiments to identify their best audiences, creatives, and campaign mechanics that drive the highest advertising performance.
It is also sometimes called biddable media or PPC advertising. PPC stands for Pay-Per-Click advertising as you usually pay every time someone clicks on your ads. This model is usually opposed to earned or owned advertising where you can use a platform to push your content for free i.e. Facebook or LinkedIn posts.
The Sigmund Campaign Optimizer launches multiple performance marketing experiments using a variety of data-driven modeling frameworks including Marketing Mix Modeling, Multi-variate testing, AB testing, and Incrementality to drive outcomes for our brand clients. Publishing to nine platforms that include Google, Apple (iTunes), Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok, this solution helps brands to manage their budgets, performance, and attribution of outcomes across a variety of platforms.
Sigmund’s AI-powered content and image generator tools create SEO and social media optimized content designed to engage your audience by taking into consideration the cognitive styles and psychological profiles of your target audience. The Sigmund Content Generator generates blogs, technical whitepapers, evergreen articles, tweets, hashtags, and uniquely designed graphics in a matter of seconds, and exports them directly into your content calendar for your approval and feedback. Sigmund’s Content Generator supports the following formats:
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter posts, including branded and trending hashtag and graphics creation
- Blogs and articles for engagement, published to LinkedIn or your website
- Technical whitepapers, case studies, and “evergreen” articles, designed for lead generation
- Product listings for global eCommerce platforms for mobile and web optimization and driving conversions
Our solutions are completely “done-for-you”, and include publishing, design, and access to calendars for approvals and feedback.
- Email banners
- Lead capture lists
Sigmund SEO Wizard drives outcomes specifically for technical SEO work. The SEO Wizard performs the following tasks:
- Removal of 300/400/500 errors
- Blocked from crawling
- Duplicate title tag
- Duplicate content
- Pages not crawled
- Duplicate meta descriptions
- Hreflang conflicts within page source code
- Links lead to HTTP pages for HTTPS site
- Structured data that contains markup errors
- Title element is too long
- Missing h1
- Multiple h1 tags
- Duplicate content in h1 and title
- Missing meta description
- Missing ALT attributes
- Low text to HTML ratio
- Missing hreflang and lang attributes
- Low word count
- Nofollow attributes in internal links
- Sitemap.xml not specified in robots.txt
- Sitemap.xml not found
- Nofollow attributes in external links
- Pages with only one internal link
- Links with no anchor text
- Links with non-descriptive anchor text
Weekly reports are provided to our clients that track the reduction and removal of these said issues.
Supercharge Lab assists in the overall rebranding and refreshing of websites, digital platforms, and custom solutions. Through the Sigmund Funnel Generator, we provide the following solutions:
- Landing pages with complete funnels
- WordPress custom themes
- AB Testing capabilities
- Form creators
- Integration with CRMs and backend SQL databases
A Cognitive Analytical Engine
Gains complex business insight & take action to help organization to optimize performance in sales, marketing and more.
How does Ask Sigmund work?
Ask Sigmund utilizes AI/ML techniques to help bridge the gap between abundant data and the need to make a real-time decision
Let's Work Together!
Learn how to implement future proof technology into your company and business. Walk through your use cases with us on an exploratory call today.
102 S Wynstone Park Drive
Barrington Illinois 60010 USA
11 Collyer Quay, #17-00, Singapore 049322
+65 9845 3920
Have a Project in Mind?
Talk to us today and experience what we can achieve for you and your company!